Experienced Demolition contractors know that having the right demolition contractors insurance program strengthens their bottom line. It not only protects your company from potentially business-ruining litigation expense should a large claim arise. Comprehensive insurance coverage is there to protect you from mishaps such as worker error to public injury and property damage to unintended pollution.
Often, clients and general contractors will not even consider your bid without showing minimum proof of General Liability Demolition Contractors Insurance. Having insurance coverage with the appropriate limits and inclusions tells clients that you understand your business’ risk and have prepared for them. This increased trust means greater business opportunity and profits for you.
Operations and Exclusions
The Toth-Felty Insurance Agency offers operations for Residential Building Tear-Down, Commercial Building Tear-Down, and Interior Building Strip-Out. Qualified demolition contractors must subcontract no more than 25% of their operations and have at least 3 years of industry experience.
Demolition Contractors Programs
We offer two sizes of AM Best Rated A+15, General Liability Demolition Contractors Insurance Programs.
Medium to Large Contractors
For medium to large-sized demolition contractors, our Program includes these primary benefits:
- Per Job Aggregate/$5 million cap available.
- Blanket Additional Insured – where contract required
- Completed Ops/your work additional insured
- Waiver of Subrogation – where contract required
- Primary Wording Compliance – where contract required
- Explosion, Collapse and Underground (XC&U)
- Blanket Contractual
- Defense Outside the Limits
- Personal/Advertising Injury – Includes electronic publication
- $300,000 limit for Damage to Rented Premises
Demolition contractor firms — with gross receipts of less than $500,000 — can access our smaller General Liability Demolition Contractors Insurance Program, which includes:
- $100,000 limit for Damage to Rented Premises
- Per Job Aggregate, available for additional premium
- Blanket Additional Insured – where contract required, available for additional premium
- Completed Ops/Your Work Additional Insured – where contract required, available for additional premium
BIG or SMALL, we have the right policy for you!